The definitive deconstructing of the school-system-matrix, Now Available.
Free Preview – Introduction Chapter – Listen Now:
eBook Length: 160 pages /// Audiobook Length: 4 hours 26 minutes
Reviews From Readers:
Is school boring to you? Do you ever find yourself wondering what the point of homework, grades, and tests is? Are you a creative, or independent-minded person who feels out of place in school, feels he/she can do better, but just doesn’t know if there’s an alternative to the educational system?
Well, you’re not alone and, more importantly, there IS an alternative that can free you from the chains of school that have burdened you for so long.
But I warn you, this book is NOT for everyone.
If following orders, doing what you’re told, obeying authority, and being a passive spectator in life are things you PREFER, then this book is NOT for you.
However, if thinking for yourself, becoming empowered, actualizing your true potential, and becoming an ACTIVE doer in life, rather than a passive observer, are values you possess, then this book IS for you.
More importantly, if you’ve always HATED school, thought it was boring and unfulfilling, and always felt an intuition that you could do better, then “Success Without School: Think Outside the Classroom” is the one book you’ve been waiting for, and the one book your teachers will NEVER assign in class (because they’re afraid it might free you).
In this book, you will learn about the KEY truths you need to move forward, including:
– The Truth About Intelligence
- Explains how intelligence originates in the MIND — NOT in textbooks or classrooms.
- Illustrates how intelligence is a process of self-trust and thinking outside the box, rather than mindless regurgitation for a grade.
- And More…
– How to Succeed In Our Vastly Different 21st Century Economy
- Describes the huge changes to the economy, and why being a “good student” will barely prepare you for success in it.
- Breaks down the coming Machine Economy, where robots are replacing basic human labor, and thus now, more than ever, being a robotic student and eventual robotic worker will be mostly useless (i.e. you’ll be unemployed).
- Provides step-by-step principles about HOW to cultivate success without the need for school, college, or other silly arbitrary “credentials”.
- And More…
– The Horrors of the School System
- Documents the prison-like nature of modern schools, including their sinister origins as a mechanism for dumbing down and enslaving children (I’m serious, this is all documented history).
- Exposes the ADHD pandemic, where students are “diagnosed” with an “attention disorder” even though, in reality, they’re just bored out of their minds by an unfulfilling, irrelevant, slave-training school system.
– And much more.
“Success Without School: Think Outside the Classroom” is the culmination of the YEARS I’ve spent decoding the propaganda pushed by the school system, and months of new, heavy research to add depth and originality to my premise.
This is not just a rehashing of what I’ve talked about for the past few years on my blog, Red Pill Philosophy. Instead, it’s my magnum opus – the full crystallization – packaged in an organized, in-depth, and clear format that will shatter the chains of your conditioning and illuminate your path to greatness.
As I said near the beginning: this book is NOT for everyone. But it IS for those who hate school, know they can do better, and want a helpful guide to enlighten them on their exciting life’s journey to TRUE empowerment, actualization, and success.
Will You Choose The Red Pill?